Our admission process is designed to consider all aspects of an applicant’s record and is not intended to admit applicants solely on the basis of grade point averages, test scores, or any other single criterion. You can begin the pre-registration process as early as April to lock in the fees from the previous year.
The Sugar Land Prep Handbook is a valuable resource for current students and those that are considering joining us. It communicates our philosophy of a well-rounded education and sets forth the standards, rules, and procedures that will assist our students throughout their educational process.
Our Frequently Asked Questions page also contains valuable information to help guide you in making the right educational decision for you, your child, and your family.
If you still have questions after reviewing the information on our website, please don’t hesitate to contact us either by phone at 281-303-5590 or by completing the form on our Contact Us page.
Admissions Application Process
- Complete Admission Application 2017
- Complete Parental Questionnaire
- $175 nonrefundable application fee
- Complete Student Questionnaire
- Schedule the Family Interview
- Schedule a Student Shadow Date
- $845 annual nonrefundable enrollment fee
- Take the Sugar Land Prep Records Release Form and Teacher Recommendation Form to the school last attended. Request that the last school attended FAX the completed Teacher Recommendation form along with a blank Verification of Enrollment to: Attention: Sugar Land Prep, FAX: 281-494-4094.
SLP complete and return the Verification of Enrollment. That school will be cleared to mail your child’s official school records to our administration.
- Schedule and take the Diagnostic test $175, non-refundable
- First-month tuition of $1434, refundable
- Complete Immunization, Insurance, and Permission to Treat Forms
- Official School Transcript/Records
- Complete Permission to Travel and Permission to Photograph Form
- Return all above forms to SLP
- Receive SLP annual calendar, Honor Code, Handbook and important information
- Schedule first day to attend
For information on tuition and fee requirements, please visit our Tuition Page.