Tutoring sessions available for middle school and high school levels in math and science. $45 per hour.
PSAT/SAT/ACT PREP GET STARTED PACKAGE
Includes 5 practice tests, coached instruction, and video of testing strategy and scored practice tests with an instructor. Learn the best way to critique and analyze your practice tests with an instructor. [Cost $899]
CONTINUING PSAT/SAT/ACT PREP AND COLLEGE FUNDING WITH INSTRUCTION
- Coached Instructions of testing strategies and how to apply them.
- Score all practice tests with an instructor. Learn the best way to critique and analyze your practice tests with an instructor.
- Accountability instructor/motivator.
- All college search and funding questions answered.
- Assistance with the college application process.
- Tutoring through subjects that will assist student on the tests.
- Initial Consultation with Senior Consultant ($297 value)
- Complete College Readiness Plan ($297 value)
- Access to the Complete College Readiness Training Program ($1,997 value)
YOUTH ENGINEERING AND DESIGN 3D CAD SESSIONS
Unlike anything else, introduction to 3D CAD Engineering Design Graphics – a newly creative program for student ages 10 to 18 to learn an advanced and innovative approach to engineering graphics using the professional state-of-the-art 3D software designed for Computer-Aided Design (CAD). Kids work on their visual skills with hand-sketching software and modeling in 3D Mechanical CAD software called PTC Creo Parametric used by major corporations such as Toyota, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Caterpillar, Harley Davidson, Polaris, Cummins, Raytheon, Schlumberger, General Dynamics, iRobot, HP, Dell, Motorola, Logitech, Peterbilt, Rolex, Moen, Herman Miller, Medtronic, Stryker, National Oilwell Varco, Whirlpool, Mitsubishi, Weatherford, Varian Semiconductor, John Deere, BAE Systems, Goodman, Jacobs, Aston Martin Racing, Mattel, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, etc. There is a good probability that the young engineering kids will utilize this software program in their professional career. Students create and control design features, lay out multi and isometric views, cross sections, and learn how to annotate dimensions.